terça-feira, 1 de julho de 2008

Different Station

I just.. I just... I just... I... just... don't... get it.... Just don't get it... Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it.

Sometimes our values become greater than ourselves. Then we loose control of our feelings. They go in the wrong direction and it seems as if they are running fast and heavy on curved lines leading you to very unnexpected destinations.

Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it.

I'm gonna wait until tomorrow, for it will be a different day. I'm crossing strange borders. I'm gonna wait until tomorrow. I remember the blueness of the sky I left behind. I remember home. I'm gonna wait until tomorrow.

Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it. Just don't get it.

Nenhum comentário: