sábado, 20 de junho de 2015

34 cities

"We first meet at the main hall. She was dressing a very casual dress. Not like going to sleep, but also not like going to the Oscar night. I was smoking. I was tired to do anything else but didn't want to stay in the room looking at the walls or, worse, watching some cable channel. She approached me asking for fire. I gave her my lighter and we started a conversation. She was hot. Not lake a playboy bunny. Hot in her middle forties. Better like this, I thought. Enough of those silly little girls. Too innocent and way too dreamy. This lady was different. I was trying my best to think of a way to approach her over that empty conversation about what were we doing there and the weather and all this bla bla bla when she just looked deeply into my eyes and fired: do you want to take me into your bed? Oh my god, you are quite straight aren't you? Well, I know the looks, she replied. And I could only tell her that To be honest, Yes I want. Please don't be offended for my honesty, I mean no disrespect, but you asked me and I feel obliged to tell the truth. She took another drag on her cigarret as if I had said nothing of importance, stared back at my soul and just wispered I cannot be offended at all. I was wishing the same. Let's do it tonight. Her voice made me crazy. Completely crazy. And this was the first city I was visiting of all the thirty four I was intended to drive through in this my new job. I think I'm gonna love this summer."

Nenhum comentário: