quinta-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2020

A lot!

-Do you think about coming back one day? After you finish your study?
-No, I just don't have plans regarding these; I think more of what I want to do but I have mo precise idea of where and how; by now my life here is good in this sense, I have more time than in Sao Paulo.

(one day later)

-I gave a short answer yesterday because I was going to sleep. But this is a complex question. The thing is... more and more... I feel like I have no plans. Of course I miss family and friens, and I will see again many times. But regarding my life, my plans never worked the way I wanted, and the most interesting things I did were never planned. I feel like plans are just an illusion and that it is a bit dangerous thinking too much about them; we create potential for frustration or become blind for other possibilities. So, I have no ideia about the future. I might stay here the rest of my life, or change countries many times. I have no idea what will happen, and I have no plans. I always want to be able to learn; I feel pleasure in teaching, in interacting with people in a good way... so I want more of these things; but I don't know more about details... about where, who, etc... Does it make some sense?
-For me, a lot!

Nenhum comentário: